Finance Support Services
Small and medium-sized companies are always focused on growing and expanding their businesses. Because of this, not all SMEs have the means to establish a formal internal finance group due to cost and management issues. SMEs also need to understand that an efficient finance group is crucial to the overall operational success of their business.
Partner with Briston Virtual Services for your company’s corporate finance functions, which can include book keeping, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, tax computation, financial forecasts and even contract reviews. Briston Virtual Services can design a virtual delivery system that will ensure that all of your accounting requirements are met. You may also opt to have a dedicated virtual finance team, which you can manage directly with a dedicated Australian account supervisor.
Briston Virtual Services’ all-in Finance Support Service Package includes the following and can be customised should your company need other support add-ons:
- Collecting and sorting of receipts acquired within a period by the company.
- Regular validation or recalculation of all monetary transactions made by or to the company.
- Management of all accounting transactions on the internal accounting system or software.
- Preparation of account reconciliations.
- Processing of incoming billing statements and invoices from suppliers and other external parties.
- OConversion of all print statements, receipts, and invoices to digital formats.
- Cheque preparation/online bills payment.
- Vendor management
- Invoice computation and management
- Payment recording on the company’s internal accounting system or software
- Cash receivable reports to management
- Employee Salaries
- Incentives, bonuses, commissions
- Final pay for former employees
- Other monetary benefits received by employees, partners, and freelancers
- Management of payroll system.
- Payroll processing compliance (Lodgement of superannuation payments, preparation of employee payment summary
IAS and BAS Preparation
- Preparation of PAYG Instalment Activity Statement (for withholding tax from employee’s salaries).
- Preparation of quarterly BAS returns (for purchases and sales with GST).